GPS is a Journey
The GPS Life Journey is not merely a book, a conference, a seminar or a course. It's a journey...a process, which helps you discover and engage in God's special purpose for each stage of your life. Your participation in the GPS Life Journey will help you...
- Understand how God has uniquely created and gifted you.
- Discover His special purpose for your life.
- Engage in fulfilling that purpose.
- Serve others using your God-given profile.
- Have a sense of significance in your life.
- Make a difference in the world.
- Leave a legacy of impact for others.
Where are we going?
The basic goal of the GPS Life Journey is to help you discover your God-given purpose for the next stage of your life and engage in fulfilling that purpose. The GPS Life Journey consists of eight sessions...
- Discovering My Personality
- Discovering My Experiences, Abilities and Strengths
- Discovering My Passions, Spiritual Gifts and Values
- Discovering How to Get Direction from God
- Developing My Personal Mission Statement
- Developing My Personal Vision
- Developing My Priority Action Steps and Venues
- Developing Margins in My Life (Time, Financial, Spiritual)
What is GPS?
God's Plan for Significance
The goal of the GPS Life Journey is to help you discover the God-given purpose for your life and engage in fulfilling that purpose.
The process is called GPS Life Journey
The following are the required supplies used in the GPS Life Journey classes.
Documents used in the GPS course can be found below.
Listen to the testimonies of people who have participated in the GPS Life Journey.
GPS Life Journey 6:30pm Encore Middle